Donation Button

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I've got to say this...

I am wondering if we've reached our limit on movies in America.  I keep seeing the advertisement for The Darkest Hour, and am amazed this got the go-ahead.  I don't know how to direct a movie, i'll admit, but who wrote this?  

As I understand it, these aliens made of energy land on earth (rather, they drop on earth) and want to eat electricity.  So, what do they do?  They kill humans by blowing them into pieces of dust (kind of like what happens with the heat ray in War of the Worlds).  

They want electricity, so they kill...humans...who make electricity...and are the only creatures on the earth that do make electricity.  Yeah.  I dunno.  Next time I want honey, I'll go out to a clover patch and stomp on bees.  

Perhaps the electricity monsters will kill the humans and run their electricity machines or something to get electricity, but if they could do that, why not just build their own machines and use them.  I dunno. This is weird, I know, but I didn't think I'd see a preview for a movie that would seem dumber than Battleship.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment