Donation Button

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hello one and all

I'm going to come back to this site now.  I hope it helps.  I had to do a little updating here.  

I've changed the theme and re-added a donate button, not that anyone's really used my donate button (as far as I know).  If you have, and I'm stomping toes, please let me know.  Of course, it's been a while since I've done anything worthy of donations (if ever).  

Anyway, there it is.  I hope you like this new background.  I am working on a couple of new ideas, so here's hoping I'll get an audience again.  

Also, I've added another $.99 cent copy of The Dust Finders on DriveThruFiction.  Here's a link: http://www.drivethrufiction.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=4171&products_id=97764&filters=44381_0_0_0_0&manufacturers_id=4171

Anyway, I hope more readers will find it and enjoy.  I hope to one day make a sequel to it.  Dunno.

Maybe I'll make a series of these short ones around the same character.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment